Young Love called "Puppy"

Sabado, Oktubre 22, 2011


It was a typical school opening.A new student in the 4th grade; chubby, bubbly yet simple. And that was me! I entered the class unknowingly. I sat at the last row beside a girl named Julia. She used to be my best friend since then.  My teacher then would ask us about our names and other stuff then our talents. When it is then my turn to speak in front of the class and introduce myself, they were surprise when I started to sing. Everybody made their applause and greet me nicely. A boy caught my attention. He’s name was Alexis. That was the day when simple girl meets rich kid.
Everyday, we fought on a lot of things.. cause he use to tease me every time he wanted to. Yet I didn’t know… that is the only way he wanted me to notice him. ‘coz just then from the start he fell in love with the chubby little girl. Me!
But where does puppy love goes?
Ofcourse, We’re too young then. I don’t have any idea of having a boyfriend. And I’m clueless with how LOVE and RELATIONSHIP works.
As the school year ends… He wrote me a letter, telling me that he loves me. I don’t know how to answer him back. He even dare to call me at home. But I lost the opportunity of saying to him what I feel because I’m afraid to.
And it was a regret of not telling him what I feel. Since then, I am hoping that someday I could see him and tell to him what I really feel for him.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento